Poppy seeds and dessicated coconut paratha. Now do the same with the desiccated coconut and the cumin seeds in separate batches. Using a spice grinder or pestle and mortar, grind the poppy seeds and coconut together into a fine powder. Healthy easy and simple to make nutritious khus khus / खसखस ( poppy seeds) recipes.
So here i am sharing a homemade recipe for desiccated coconut. it is far more easier and quicker than you might think. Poppy seed Papaver somniferum, is nutrient dense seeds support for Cancer Poppy seeds have a wide range of benefits. They act as a cure for sleeplessness and mouth Simply mix some crushed dry coconut, powdered sugar candy, and ground poppy seeds. You can cook Poppy seeds and dessicated coconut paratha using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poppy seeds and dessicated coconut paratha
- You need 11/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 6 tsp of poppyseed.
- You need 4 tsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 2-3 of chillies.
- Prepare 2 pinch of nigella seeds.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil or ghee.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
Desiccated coconut is coconut meat which has been shredded or flaked and then dried to remove as much moisture as possible. If a recipe calls for unsweetened desiccated coconut and a sweetened variety is used, the result may be a cloying recipe which is far sweeter than desired. The poppy plant (species name Papaver somniferum ) has been valued for its ability to produce medicinal oil and seeds for thousands of years by civilizations around the world. The ancient Greeks and Romans even documented their use of poppy seeds as far back.
Poppy seeds and dessicated coconut paratha instructions
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Put poppy seeds dessicated coconut and chillies in blender(if you like you can use chopped chillies for making dough).
- Make fine paste.
- Now mix all ingredients and make smooth dough except oil or ghee.Use water as much required for making dough..
- Take a ball size dough and roll down to paratha.
- Put on hot iron tava and roast it slightly from both sides then put oil or ghee and roast it properly fliping both sides and pressing at edges.
- Serve it hot with tomato,chilli and tamarind sauce.
Coconut chutney is a south indian condiment made with fresh coconut, chilies, spices & herbs. The other varieties of coconut chutney are made with the addition of fried gram, chana dal, red chilies, shallots, garlic, coriander leaves, mint leaves, tamarind. Poppy seed is an oilseed obtained from the opium poppy (Papaver somniferum). The tiny, kidney-shaped seeds have been harvested from dried seed pods by various civilizations for thousands of. A wide variety of poppy seeds options are available to you Desiccated coconut is used commonly in various industries like confectionery and bakery products, frozen foods, food service, and consumer products.