Bread parfi pongal pots. I make something innovative., that's is using #leftover_breads to #sweet_parfi. So I mould barfi like pots. Paal Pongal / Milk Pongal – We make this along with sakkarai pongal and pongal kuzhambu. @Mahi : Pots vangala, they served curd in those pots in a function amma azhaga irukunu took and came 🙂 Now ithuku use agiduchu!
I too had a good time in my in-laws house and we celebrated very well. I wanted to post our sakkarai pongal recipe in pot ( Pongal paanai) for a long time. Sweet Pongal is also known as sakkarai pongaL In Tamil language and is a sweet dish made during festive occasions in South India. You can cook Bread parfi pongal pots using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread parfi pongal pots
- It’s 200 ml of Milk -.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar -.
- You need 1 cup of Dessicated coconut -.
- You need 6 slices of Bread -.
- Prepare 4 spoon of Butter -.
- It’s of Badam, walnut,for toppings.
Another similar variation is this Chakkara Pongal made with sugar. There are some South Indian recipes served in temples which are a favorite with me – Ven Pongal. ⬇ Download pongal pot designs – stock pictures and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Pongal pot designs – stock vectors and pictures. Ven pongal recipe or video of khara pongal – a South Indian comfort food often made as a naivedyam to GODS during varalakshmi puja & navratri.
Bread parfi pongal pots instructions
- First collect all ingredients,.
- Add the bread in mixer,make into small pieces..
- Grind the bread like powder.
- Soak bread in milk for 10 min.
- Mix well,set aside 10 min.
- Heat a pan,put your flame on sim, add 1 1/2 cup sugar.
- Then fried well. add 1 cup of coconut.
- Now u can see, the sugar is melted on the heat.. because of adding coconut,after the sugar is melted.
- Then after add soaking bread milk mixture.
- Stir well for 5 min, then add 4 spoons of butter.. mix well.
- Stir well for 20 min, little by little colour has been changed.
- Off the stove before by the mixture is not sticking in the pan. The bread parfi is ready now.
- Then add ur toppings as ur wish.
- I mould like pongal pot.. n toppings with badam n walnut scratches….
- Leftover bread to bread parfi pongal pots…
When the pressure releases naturally open the lid and stir. Sakkarai Pongal has to be the king of desserts for Tamil people all around the world. The word Pongal means "overflowing" which signifies prosperity. Pongal is a major festival in Taminadu. The word "pon" in Tamil means Gold.