Olive Tapenade. Kalamata Olive Tapenade. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Olive tapenade also works as a flavoring. Scoop some into hummus and mix it together for some extra taste.
It's easiest if you get How Long Does Olive Tapenade Last in the Fridge? Keep it stored in a covered container in the. Olive Tapenade: A salty, garlicky, lemony snack, spread or appetizer. You can have Olive Tapenade using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Tapenade
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of ripe black olive.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green olive stuffed with pimento peppers.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2-3 of filet of anchovies.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of very good extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
This olive tapenade recipe takes ten minutes to whip up and is make ahead easy! vegan gluten free. This Olive Tapenade is a simple and savory spread made with olives and sun dried tomatoes. All made from scratch and perfect to be served on crostini, as a dip or a condiment! A tapenade is a spread usually made from crushed olives and capers.
Olive Tapenade step by step
- Chop your olives add to the bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients chopping up the anchovies.
- Some put in a blender or food processor or serve it rustic like I did.
- This can be used like a relish on a sandwich, on top of humus, as a sauce.
While it likely originated in the Mediterranean diet regions, where capers are from, tapenade became popular in France's Provençal. Olive Tapenade is an elegant Italian appetizer recipe that is sure to wow your friends at family at your next dinner party! Tapenade is a Provençal name for a dish consisting of puréed or finely chopped olives, capers, and anchovies. Its name comes from the Provençal word for capers, tapenas (pronounced [taˈpenɔs]). It is a popular food in the south of France, where it is generally eaten as an hors d'œuvre spread on bread.