Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free.
You can cook Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 750 grams of minced pork.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of large mushrooms, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce, recipe link below.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 150 ml of hot ham stock.
- You need 750 grams of Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce, recipe link below.
- Prepare 400 grams of gluten-free pasta fusilli or spaghetti.
Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry off the mince until it's evenly browned.
- Add the onion and cook through, then pour off the juices from the pan.
- Add in the mushroom, herbs, garlic, worchestershire, 'tomato' sauce and stock then turn to a low simmer. Adjust seasonings to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta stirring continuously so it doesn't stick together. Cook for around 8-10 minutes or follow the pack instructions. When you can throw a piece at your kitchen cupboard and it sticks, it's done!.
- Drain the pasta and stir it through the bolognese.
- Serve with a nice gluten-free garlic bread or dinner roll. I have a free-from garlic bread posted.
- You can obviously use wheat pasta, regular pasta sauce & worchestershire if preferred.