Black bean feta quinoa bowl. Whip up a delicious meatless meal with these black bean quinoa fajita bowls! Add the black beans and pulse again. Add the mixture to the bowl with the cooked quinoa and mix well.
This black bean and quinoa Buddha bowl has the usual hallmarks of a taco salad, minus the greasy fried bowl. We've loaded it up with pico de gallo, fresh cilantro and avocado plus an easy hummus dressing to drizzle on top. This quinoa bowl recipe features chickpeas, veggies, roasted sweet potatoes, and feta. You can cook Black bean feta quinoa bowl using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean feta quinoa bowl
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chicken Stock.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of golden quinoa rinsed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 ounces of baby Spinach.
- It’s 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed.
- You need 2 (15 oz) cans of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1-2 ounces of feta cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro leaves, torn for garnish.
A great meal prep lunch or dinner, it's easy, healthy, and delicious! Make a southwestern bowl by swapping the chickpeas for black beans, the lemon juice for lime juice, and finishing it with a drizzle of chipotle. Assemble the Quinoa Bowls: Add Quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans, roasted red pepper, red onion, avocado, corn and then drizzle with crema Keywords: quinoa bowls, quinoa bowl, quinoa bowl recipe, sweet potato black bean, black bean sweet potato, vegetarian quinoa bowl, easy. Black Bean & Quinoa Salad is the perfect delicious and nutritious meal or snack.
Black bean feta quinoa bowl step by step
- In medium saucepan set over medium heat. Heat oil until shimmering about 2 minutes..
- Add the onion and sauté until browned about 5-7 mins then add minced garlic and sauté for 2 more mins add chicken broth and quinoa and mix until fully combined. Add the cumin, cayenne and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil immediately reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins or until the liquid is absorbed add the spinach and gently toss with the quinoa until wilted.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in corn and black beans crumble feta and garnish with cilantro.
I often enjoy black bean & quinoa salad as a lunch or light dinner. It also makes a great side dish with dinner Love this! I just made it and finished a bowl. I added a large tomato to it and only used a quarter of the cilantro. This black bean salad recipe is vegan, easy to make, and lasts for days in the fridge.