No Bake Winter Slices. Rum Balls: A winter no-bake roundup wouldn't be complete without rum balls. Chocolate Cake: With only seven ingredients, this no-bake chocolate cake couldn't be simpler. Place a layer of crackers on the bottom of a paper-lined rectangular baking dish.
Check out all my delicious NO BAKE. The perfect No Bake Chocolate Slice made with sweetened condensed milk, cookies and coconut, and topped with a thick layer of milk chocolate. Everyone needs a good baked chocolate slice recipe but there are days when a No Bake Chocolate Slice is simply the answer. You can have No Bake Winter Slices using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Winter Slices
- It’s 600 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of crushed butter cookies.
- Prepare 200 grams of ground nuts (I put carob).
- You need 200 grams of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 150 ml of rum (or brandy or whiskey).
- Prepare 160 grams of baking chocolate.
- It’s 255 grams of baking chocolate (GLAZE).
- It’s 150 grams of butter (GLAZE).
Chocolate Fudge Slice Chocolate Cakes Chelsea Winter No Bake Slices Chocolate Biscuits Fudge Cake Cafe Food Brownie Recipes Winter Food. Chocolate fudge slice They don't come much easier or more delicious than this! It's my take on a charming old-school classic, with the gloriousness of. This No-Bake Lemon Slice is one zesty slice!
No Bake Winter Slices step by step
- Put sugar and water in a pan over low heat until the sugar dissolves completely (10min).
- Add butter, chocolate, nuts, crushed cookies and coconut to the pot. Take off heat.
- Add alcohol or a few drops of rum extract.
- Spread mixture on a big sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- GLAZE: melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler then pour over the cooled cake. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy :).
I love slices you don't have to cook – just makes it so much easier! Ain't nobody got time fo dat! Here is our delicious recipe for No Bake Lemon Slice. Place butter, golden syrup and vanilla in a saucepan and heat until butter has melted. No-Bake Chocolate Crunch Slice is a beautiful, sweet treat that is perfect for serving with coffee or making for a bake sale.