Mexican street corn pasta. That's what Mexican street corn is, after all-grilled corn topped with a zesty chile-lime spread and sprinkled with cheese. Just be prepared to get lots of requests for the recipe! Mexican Street Corn, also known as Elote, is corn on the cob covered in mayonnaise or Mexican crema, then sprinkled with Cotija cheese, chili powder, and My street corn pasta salad recipe is in no way meant to be an authentic version.
This pasta salad is a deconstructed version of traditional Mexican street corn, with a few tricks to get that smoky, grilled flavor without having to actually grill anything! This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is one of my all time favorite meals (salads?) to hit the blog. Primarily because corn is my favorite No blender needed! You can have Mexican street corn pasta by using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Mexican street corn pasta
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked pasta.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 3 ears of cooked corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Queso fresco cheese.
Controlling the spice in this Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad. If you are worried about the spice, just leave out the jalapeños. Charred corn and pasta are tossed in a creamy chili-lime dressing and topped with cotija cheese and crispy bacon! This delicious pasta salad recipe has all the great flavors of the popular Mexican Corn on the Cob, also known as Mexican Street Corn or Elotes.
Mexican street corn pasta instructions
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add butter and corn. Char corn on all sides.
- Cut corn off cobs, place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl, crumble the cheese. Stir, then refrigerate 4 hours or until chilled..
Delicious vegetarian Street Corn Pasta Salad with sweet corn, red bell pepper, avocado, creamy goat cheese and a super addicting cilantro pesto. This easy corn pasta salad recipe is not only delicious but is also a great way to use up your summer corn. How to make Mexican street corn pasta salad. Cook your pasta al dente; rinse with cool water and drain well. Once everything is ready, toss together.