Lunch for One Simple Macaroni Cheese.
You can have Lunch for One Simple Macaroni Cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunch for One Simple Macaroni Cheese
- It’s 110 grams of Pasta (I used fusilli).
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Consomme stock cube.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cheese (cheddar, etc).
- It’s 10 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of (to taste), (as needed) Milk.
Lunch for One Simple Macaroni Cheese instructions
- Bring the water to a boil and dissolve the stock cube. Boiling the pasta..
- Check how much water is left one minute before the pasta finishes boiling. It should be enough to cover the pasta or a little less..
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese. If the mixture is too stiff, add a little milk to loosen..
- Add the cheddar cheese and butter. Cover with a lid, stop the heat, and wait for the pot to stop boiling..
- Uncover the lid, mix well, and transfer to a serving plate. Top with coarsely ground black pepper and it's complete..