Creamy Shrimp au Gratin Made In One Frying Pan.
You can cook Creamy Shrimp au Gratin Made In One Frying Pan using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp au Gratin Made In One Frying Pan
- You need 100 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of ● Macaroni (I used fusilli this time).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of ● Milk.
- Prepare 1 of heaping teaspoon ● Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ● Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Water.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese or any cheese of your choice.
Creamy Shrimp au Gratin Made In One Frying Pan instructions
- Finely chop the onion. Heat a frying pan with 10 g of butter and cook the shrimp until changes colour. Take the shrimp out of the pan and set aside..
- Using the same frying pan, cook the onion until transparent. Add the ● ingredients and simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients together first, and add a little of the simmered sauce to the mixture. Then pour the mixture into the frying pan. Stir to thicken the sauce. Add the cooked shrimp and 20 g of butter..
- Season with salt and peper. Transfer to a heatproof dish and sprinkle the cheese of your choice on top. Bake in a toaster oven until browned..