Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta. This creamy prawn curry cooked in coconut gravy with warm spices is a north Indian food delicacy that is often eaten with traditional Jeera rice. Creamy prawn scampi pasta is a quick pasta recipe where prawn or shrimp is tossed in a garlic, butter and white wine sauce. Simple, yet indulgent, this recipe is perfect for date night or a quick dinner.
Don't worry about cooking the prawns through. The creamy prawn curry uses a wide assortment of spices and coconut milk. Smear the prawns with salt and wash well. You can cook Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta
- You need 200 grams of pasta (any kind).
- It’s 250 grams of prawns (shelled & deveined).
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 4 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 12 of black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sundried tomatoes.
- It’s 5 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water (drained from pasta).
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of piri piri chillies (optional).
Small prawns sauteed in melted butter then simmered in a rich and creamy Parmesan and garlic Alfredo sauce. Served over hot linguine pasta and garnished with lemon. If you love prawns then this Creamy Garlic Prawn Fettuccine will definitely hit the spot! Great to use up the left over fresh prawns on Boxing Day after Christmas!
Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water with one tablespoon olive oil till al dente..
- Cut three tomatoes and the stalks of the coriander and blend till smooth. Chop last tomato into large chunks..
- Drain pasta in colander once cooked, reserving one cup..
- Place the pan back on the fire and heat remaining olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, garlic and sauté for five minutes till soft..
- Add prawns, blended tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and water and cook on medium heat till sauce thickens..
- Add cream and stir..
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and toss in pasta till evenly coated..
- Top with chopped coriander and piri piri chillies..
- Serve immediately..
Season prawns with salt and pepper. In a bowl, whisk eggs and cornstarch then drench the prawns for Serve the fruit salad in cups and top with prawns. The creamy prawn crole is a microwaved preparation of prawn cooked with milk and sour cream. Home » FoodFood » Sanjeev Kapoor Kitchen » Creamy Prawns. How to make Creamy Prawns -.