Cold Sesame Noodles.
You can cook Cold Sesame Noodles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Sesame Noodles
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of pkg. Angel Hair pasta.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
Cold Sesame Noodles step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package..
- Once done, place in colander and run cold water over top until cooled..
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and whisk together..
- Place noodles in bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Place in fridge for one hour minimum. Enjoy!.