Egg avocado and olive salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. SO INCREDIBLY GOOD, especially on an everything bagel. The avocado-egg power combo seems to be on every crevice of the internet.
It will be great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a side dish. PRACTICAL TIP: You can use a different type of oil, such as, olive oil, avocado oil or flax seed oil. Avocado Olive Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Egg avocado and olive salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg avocado and olive salad
- Prepare of salad.
- Prepare 1 large of haas avocado.
- Prepare 7 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need 1/3 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper, fresh.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 8 medium of pepperoncini.
- Prepare of splash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Chop the eggs, cube the avocado, flake the tuna and combine in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, and an optional drizzle of high quality extra virgin olive oil. A favorite addition of mine to this tuna salad with avocado is a handful of alfalfa sprouts. They add a wonderful light and crunchy element to this.
Egg avocado and olive salad instructions
- In a pot add eggs. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Cool and peel eggs, running water over them..
- Dice the avocado and coat with lemon juice. Remove excess lemon juice..
- Slice the olives. Slice the eggs. Add the salad ingredients together..
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion powder.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the salad. Stir very well. Add red wine vinegar and mix. serve, garnish with pepperoncini. I hope you enjoy!.
The combination of egg and avocado is what makes this salad incredibly. Super tasty salmon avocado and egg salad in the most classical mix of lemon, garlic and olive oil. If you love salad, this recipe is a must try. There is nothing more classical, easy and long-lasting love between salmon and avocado, both being quite fatty and juicy foods and complement each other. Avocado Egg Salad is an easy & healthy low carb twist on the classic recipe.