Stir Fry Pasta.
You can have Stir Fry Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of brocolli.
- It’s 1 cup of purple cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow and red bell peppers.
- You need 1 cup of baby corn/mushrooms/paneer as per your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of finely chopped ginger garlic.
- You need 1 cup of zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 2-3 cups of boiled and strained pasta of your choice.. I have taken Fusilli.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need As per taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare As per taste of Red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s As required of Olive oil to cook.
Stir Fry Pasta instructions
- Chop all the vegetables and keep them ready..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add ginger garlic, once they are sauteed, add veggies one by one as per their cooking time..
- Do not lower the flame, entire cooking needs to be done on high flame. Add salt, pepper and sauces, you can eat stir fry veggies as it is or add boiled noodles or pasta to it as per your choice. You can also add Ching's noodles masala if you like..