Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta.
You can have Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta
- Prepare 2 cups of fusilli, cooked as per instructions on the packet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrot, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red, yellow and green bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of potatoes; boiled &mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of cauliflower(gobi), chopped & blanched.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas(matar), blanched.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cheese,grated.
- It’s few sprigs of Coriander leaves, chopped to garnish.
Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta step by step
- Blanch veggies, boil potatoes in a pressure cooker and mash, chop all the veggies needed..
- Heat a kadhai with butter on a medium heat Add onion and sauté till they soften and turn pinkish in butter..
- Once the onion is translucent and pinkish, add carrots, sauté for a few seconds, add bell peppers and sauté for 2 mins, till they are half cooked..
- Now add the finely chopped Tomatoes, sauté and let them cook well till mushy..
- After that add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and pav bhaji masala..
- Sauté well till everything gets mixed very well..
- Now add boiled & mashed potatoes, blanched peas and cauliflower. Add in a little amount of water(about 2 tbsp max), add salt and mash the pav bhaji flavored masala very well with a masher..
- Now add red-chilli-garlic sauce, mix and switch off heat and add lemon juice.check for salt and spices, and adjust if required..
- In another wok, heat a little butter and toss the precooked pasta in it once the butter is heated..
- Add this buttery pasta into pav bhaji masala and mix the pav bhaji pasta well to coat..
- Garnish this fascinating pav bhaji flavored pasta-fusion fusilli pasta with a generous amount of grated cheese..
- You can serve this pasta in 2 ways:–either you can serve it with only pav or you can stuff pasta in the pav..