Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. How to make cajun shrimp sausage pasta: You will start by adding olive oil in a large skillet. Then you will cook your seasoned shrimp until browned. Once you cook the pasta, add it to the pan with Cajun sauce.
I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. Creamy cajun pasta with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage ~ not gonna lie, I licked my plate and then the pan, before Meathead could beat me to it! ~ A spicy and creamy cajun shrimp pasta dish with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage. This recipe for Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is sauteed shrimp and smoked sausage with colorful vegetables, all served over a creamy pasta. You can have Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- Prepare 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Parsley.
Looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? This version of Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta is an AIP and Paleo, healthified spin on a Southern classic. I've swapped out some of the ingredients to make this a dish you'll never feel guilty for eating. Here are some of the healthy swaps and tasty ingredients Seriously, guys.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage step by step
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
This Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is magical. It is guaranteed to brighten your evening mood after a hard day at work. Oh, I forgot to mention that it's one-pot so you'll avoid a pile of dishes in the sink. Try this goodness and let me know how you liked it in the. Cajun Shrimp Pasta will satisfy a crowd!