Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘.
You can make Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘 by using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘
- You need 1 of large bag frozen turkey meatballs (I’m using 2 small bags).
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of container ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing (any brand you like !).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s of Rolls, kaiser rolls, or hot dog rolls.
Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘 step by step
- In a large baking pan spread about 1 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of your pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Next add half of your bag of turkey meatballs on top of sauce……
- Now add on top of turkey meatballs your ricotta cheese, drop on top of meatballs by the spoonful…….
- Now add the rest of your turkey meatballs on top of ricotta cheese…….
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper on top of meatballs……
- Add the rest of your pasta sauce on top of veggies…….
- Now add your black pepper and Italian seasoning all over sauce and veggies……..
- Next add on top of all the yumminess your drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette dressing…….
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour, or until meatballs are heated thru……
- Uncover and add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top……
- Return baking pan to oven and bake until cheeses have melted……
- Serve with your rolls and enjoy 😉 !.