Pasta salad. A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing. If you want to know what I've eaten. Find an easy pasta salad recipe for your picnic or potluck.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. These pasta salads include recipes for classic picnic pasta salads, plus ethnic versions of pasta salad, like Greek, Italian, Mexican and more. Pasta salad with pesto & prawns. You can have Pasta salad using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 of mayo.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of spicy mustard.
- You need 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- Prepare of Salad:.
- You need 2 cups of cooked macaroni.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen broccoli.
- It’s 1 package of matchstick carrots.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives, drained.
- You need 2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of sunflower seed kernels.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of crumbled feta.
- It’s 6 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled.
This is a wonderful, zingy dish, perfect for a lunch out in the garden – use our recipe for homemade pesto to make it extra special. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. You'll want to whip these up every chance you get.
Pasta salad instructions
- Cook macaroni according to package..
- While pasta cooks, add all dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- In the last 5 minutes of cooking, add broccoli and carrots to boiling water..
- Cook until pasta is al dente.
- Rinse pasta and veggies until very cool. Add to dressing..
- Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Refrigerate over night..
A summer picnic, potluck, or barbecue — these easy pasta salads will be your go-tos. Pasta salads are perfect for lunchboxes, picnics and barbecues. Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad If you like easy pasta salad recipes, you're going to love today's new. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight.