Emma's Awesome Anzac Biscuits.
You can have Emma's Awesome Anzac Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Emma's Awesome Anzac Biscuits
- It’s 1 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 120 grams of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sultanas.
Emma's Awesome Anzac Biscuits instructions
- preheat the oven to 160°C..
- Mix together the sifted flour, rolled oats, coconut, brown sugar, sultanas and baking powder..
- Put the butter and golden syrup into a microwave safe bowl, and microwave in short bursts until butter is melted..
- Combine the ingredients and mix together. Roll the mixture into balls about 3cm in diameter. Place on lined baking tray, allowing room for spreading..
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on how soft or crunchy you desire. Cool biscuits on tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack..