Quick tuna with olive sauce. Cook the tuna on a griddle. Blend the olives with their water and the oil. Put some of the olives onbthe bottom of therish, the tuna on top and then some more olives on it.
If you close your eyes, you can. Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. Looking for a quick and easy midweek meal? You can cook Quick tuna with olive sauce using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick tuna with olive sauce
- You need 1 of tuna steak.
- You need 3 tbsp of canned black olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olives water.
If you are using water-packed, not oil-packed tuna, add a couple more tablespoons of olive oil to the sauce. You may also want to add a minced anchovy. Try our quick, triple-tested tuna and tomato salad recipe. Slice the tomatoes, lay on two plates and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Quick tuna with olive sauce instructions
- Cook the tuna on a griddle..
- Blend the olives with their water and the oil.
- Put some of the olives onbthe bottom of therish, the tuna on top and then some more olives on it. You may add a bit of green to it (I used lamb's lettuce.
Mix the olives, capers, red onion, olive oil and vinegar, and season. Learn how to make Pan-Seared Tuna with Olive-Wine Sauce. When it comes to making quick, delicious pasta sauces, Italians hold canned tuna in high regard. We complement it with Provençal herbs and orange zest. Drain the pasta and toss with the tuna sauce and parsley.