Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce. Instead of cooking a large piece, Chinese prefer slicing the meat to make a quick stir-fry. Today I'd like to introduce a classic dish using steak as the main What makes a plate of black pepper beef stir-fry stand out, in my opinion, is the succulence, tenderness of the beef strips. Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants.
See Also: Chinese Black Pepper Beef Recipe. Steak dinners are perfect for a romantic meal for two or a monthly indulgent meal, and it is fast to prepare since they cook really quickly. I usually prefer my steak without thick sauces, but since it is a special occasion, I made our family's favourite black. You can have Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce
- It’s 200 gr of beef steak.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Dry herbs.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Add remaining crushed black pepper, beef broth, liquid collected from the cooked steak, cream and Worcester sauce. Simmer for few minutes and thicken the sauce with cornstarch Ladle black pepper sauce over the steak and serve immediately. Serve with plain Basmati rice and green salad. Cook the tenderloin: Heat a cast-iron skillet large enough to hold the beef until it begins to visibly smoke.
Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce step by step
- Bring the steak to room temperature. Season with salt, black pepper, dry herbs and let sit about 30 minutes..
- Slice onion into small pieces (would taste better if they are smaller than the ones in this picture. I did this a bit clumsily today^^).
- Add olive oil into the frying pan. Fry each side of the steak in 90 seconds. Transfer the steak to a cutting board..
- Reuse the pan that was used to fry steak. Add garlic and onion to simmer, add a teaspoon of sugar to make garlic and onion have a beautiful colour. Add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and soy sauce to simmer into sauce. To make the sauce glaze, add 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch (or corn starch).
- Drizzle the sauce over the steak..
- Enjoy :).
Season the steak on all sides with salt and pepper. Our version combines tender steak with bell peppers and onions in a savory black pepper-flavored sauce. We discovered that in order to produce a stir-fry with velvety, tender beef, we needed to choose the right cut of meat and treat it correctly. Flank steak, cut across the grain into bite-size pieces, delivered great beef flavor and a modera. Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion.