Pasta Kachori. Kachori Recipe with step by step photos and video. These are flaky and tasty kachoris made with a spiced moong dal stuffing. the trick to get the flaky as well as soft texture in the kachori crust is slow. Khasta Kachori is a delicious, spicy, fried puff pastry.
Khasta Kachori is spicy lentil filled pastry which is enjoyed for breakfast in northern parts of India. It's most commonly served with spicy potato curry! finally, serve moong dal kachori. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to. You can cook Pasta Kachori using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Kachori
- It’s 250 gms of maida/flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee/oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need of water as required for kneading.
- It’s As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- You need 2 cup of pasta boiled (penne/macaroni/fusilli).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of For stuffing.
This month's ICC-Challenge spoiled my precious 'never-to-end' diet. I mean I was all about following this diet. Khasta Kachori is a Indian street food recipe that is prepared with maida and a spicy lentil based stuffing. Kachori chaat uses yogurt, green and Khasta Kachori Recipe.
Pasta Kachori step by step
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt & oil. mix well.add milk & water to knead a stiffdough. cover & keep aside..
- In a kadhai heat oil & butter. add garlic & saute for few minutes. add onions & cook for few minutes. add maida & cook on medium heat for few minutes. when maida is slightly light golden add milk, salt, pepper & cook for few minutes until the mixture is thick. add boiled pasta & tomato ketchup. stir well.cook for few minutes. remove from heat & let the mixture cool down..
- Now knead the dough again for few minutes & divide into equal lemon size balls. Flatten the dough ball with the palm of your hand or with a rolling pin. add a spoonful of pasta Filling ball in the center of it..
- Pinch the edges ofthe dough to cover the filling. Make sure there are no gaps. Reshape the dough ball with your hands into a ball. repeat same process for remaining dough balls &filling.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & deep fry on medium heat until golden. transfer on absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with dips of your choice..
How to make khasta kachori, moong Dal ki kachori recipe, Rajasthani Urad dal ki Khasta Kachori. Crispy, flaky and delicious Urad Dal Kachori is my all time favorite snack. Kachori is a snack made from maida (all purpose flour) dough stuffed with a spicy urad dal filling. Dal Ki Kachori is a very tempting delicacy. Nothing can be more tempting than the crisp, golden brown.