Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese.
You can have Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- It’s 3 cup of Elbow noodles or mini rotini pasta (raw).
- You need 2 2/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter or margarine.
Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese instructions
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients (except 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese) in slow cooker and stir. I recommend using a fair amount of garlic and onion powder (at least a few shakes)..
- Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally during first hour to melt butter all the way..
- After 1 hour, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and let sit..
- Stir and serve while hot. Enjoy!.