Blueberry lemon monkey bread. Learn how to make Blueberry Lemon Monkey Bread. Meanwhile whisk together powdered sugar and lemon juice. The name 'Lemon Blueberry Bread' says it all.
The citrus glaze adds a lustrous finish and locks in moisture. All the ooey-gooey-ness of Monkey Bread, with the delicious flavors of blueberry & cream cheese. Blueberry Lemon Bread – loaded with juicy lemon and blueberries. You can cook Blueberry lemon monkey bread using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry lemon monkey bread
- You need 2 cans of flaky biscuits.
- It’s 1 container of blueberry cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Melted butter.
- You need 1 bag of frozen blueberries thawed in refrigerator over night or Fresh blueberries.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of sugar for the blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- Prepare of Zest of a lemon or 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Confectioner sugar.
- You need of And some of the cream cheese if you saved some (optional).
- You need of Frozen blueberries.
- It’s of The night before making add some sugar to the bag, set in Refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare of Make sugar and cinnamon.
- It’s of Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
SO YUMMY with the perfect thick, soft texture! Best paired with a spread of butter. Watch how to make our Blueberry Lemon Bread: Blueberries. I bought some fresh ones the other day and they tasted like little balls of nothing.
Blueberry lemon monkey bread step by step
- Everything you will need ! Pre heat oven 375.
- In big bowl microwave both cream cheese, save some plain cream cheese for the glaze.till you can mix it and it’s smooth. (just want to heat it up some so it’s easy to work with… (or can just leave out at room temperature).
- Fold in all blueberries and juice to cream cheese mixture. Set aside..
- Melt butter and make sugar and cinnamon mixture in separate bowls.Set aside.
- Cut all biscuits into 8 Pieces, set aside in big bowl..
- Coat all pieces butter, then sugar & cinnamon mixture. (you may need to make more melted butter and sugar cinnamon mixture) this takes time, try to work fast. (they don’t have to be perfect).
- Set aside after coating each one..
- Add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in easy till all is cover with the blueberries mixture..
- Spray pan.
- Pour into pan.
- After being in the oven for 30mins, I found that some of the pieces was browning to much and the middle wasn’t done so I put some foil over it and put a pan under it, I uncovered it the last 15 mins.
- Check to see if it’s feel like Dough, I used a wooden shish kebab stick…can use fork must go all the to the bottom, and check all over Especially the middle… you will be able to tell when it’s done….
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife. Flip over on severing tray.
- Some may stick, see above picture. Just take a spoon and take it out place on the spots it’s missing…..
- Add glaze.
- What was left everyone had a 3rd helping..
- 1 hr and 20 mins give or take… ( it could of went longer, it might not of stick if it did, but it was getting really hard on the top and it didn’t feel like dough… this definitely takes time and you have to babysit it..
- Can skip the biscuits and coating them in the sugar mixture, and just get 2-3 cans of cinnamon rolls and cut them up 6 pieces, and you can use the glaze it comes with and just add lemon zest or lemon juice to it. This would be a time saver, but will still take about an hr to cook..
This pull apart monkey bread is topped with sweet and citrusy gooey goodness. How to make blueberry lemon monkey bread. This pull apart monkey bread is topped with sweet and citrusy gooey goodness. Cooking Book Review: Betty Crocker's Best Bread Machine Cookbook: The Goodness of Homemade Bread the Easy Way. You'll love this tangy and delicious quick bread.