You can have Chocolate Sass using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sass
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 10 oz of dark chocolate chips.
Chocolate Sass step by step
- In a small slow cooker, melt butter on high heat..
- Add heavy whipping cream and whip with a wire whip..
- Heat this mixture to 150°F. *note covering with a lid will bring the mixture up to temperature much quicker. Just check temp frequently and mix well to prevent over heating.
- Add sugar and whip frequently for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes, the sugar should be completely dissolved. Add chocolate chips, add lid, and turn heat to low. Mix occasionally until chocolate has completely melted. When mixing, use a rubber spatula to scrape the bottom and sides..
- Chocolate should be ready after about half an hour. Turn slow cooker down to warm and enjoy..