Bon Bon Chicken. Bon bon chicken is a popular chicken dish in Chinese cuisine. The name bang bang chicken is derived from the manner in which the meat is tenderized using a stick or hammer. According to a legend concerning the Ming and Qing dynasties.
In our second episode, we will share with you how to prepare and cook the classic Chinese dish, Bon Bon (or “Bang Bang”) chicken. Bon bon chicken (Chinese: 棒棒鸡; pinyin: bàng bàng jī; lit.: 'bang-bang chicken') is a popular chicken dish in Chinese cuisine. The name bang bang chicken is derived from the manner in which. You can cook Bon Bon Chicken by using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that:
Ingredients of Bon Bon Chicken
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Japanese Cucumber.
- You need of Hot Water ◎.
- You need of Sugar ◎.
- Prepare of Salt ◎.
- It’s of Salt for Cucumber.
- You need of White Sesame★.
- You need of Soy Sauce★.
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce★.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil★.
- Prepare of Vinegar★.
- You need of Sugar★.
All day comes with salad & pickled radish. Bon bon chicken is a popular chicken dish in Chinese cuisine. Bonchon specializes in Korean-style fried chicken and a variety of savory Asian fusion dishes. Chicken Chow Mein Recipe-Chinese Chicken Noodles -The Bombay Chef- Varun Inamdar.
Bon Bon Chicken instructions
- Make a steam chicken. Cut the chicken with a knife to spread it out so that it has a uniform thickness. Mix ◎ ingredients and put it and chicken in a ziplock. Rub it well..
- Take out the ziplock from the pot and loosen the chicken in the ziplock. Keep it in fridge as it over 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle the 1/4 tsp on a cutting board. Put the cucumber on it and rolling while holding down. Wrap the cucumber and keep it in fridge over 15 minutes..
- Slice the cucumber diagonally. Cut it into strip..
- Mix the all ★ ingredients well in a small bowl. Put the cucumber and steamed chicken on a dish. Sprinkle the sauce ★。.
Bon Bon Chicken is on the menu today. #foodphotography #foodphotooftheday #chinesecuisine #bonbonchicken #Bon Bon #Chicken #Recipe by cooking expert Samina Jaleel of Hasb-e-Zauq. Spicy Orange Teriyaki Chicken and Shrimp. Slow Carb and Paleo Asian Lettuce Wraps. Try this Bon Bon Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes, place in medium bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.