Create your own stir fried noodles. How Make This Stir-Fry Your Own Choose a Mix of Ingredients. Sauce and Aromatics: Ginger, garlic and onion are classics with stir-fry. Protein: If using meat or poultry, choose a lean cut.
A guide to make-your-own stir fried noodles using my Real All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce which can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for weeks! Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute. If the noodles sticks together, add some water and stir fry until they are loosen. You can have Create your own stir fried noodles using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Create your own stir fried noodles
- It’s 1 pack of Capellini (or any thin noodles, usually 6-8 serving).
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 8 of chicken dogs.
- It’s 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Sliced cabbage (1 pack/10oz).
- You need of Garlic 6-8 cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 5 of spice powder.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Prepare of Ginger powder (fresh minced ginger is even better).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cold water.
- It’s of (Optional) red pepper powder/flakes.
Add sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, five spice powder, white pepper, red pepper powder/flakes (optional) and stir fry until the color of the noodles is (evenly) brown. Crispy Fried Noodles – if you can't resist those golden, crunchy noodles that come as a side to soups and salads at restaurants, you are going to love this simple method to make them at home! In just five easy steps, you can make your own crunchy, crispy fried noodles at home and enjoy them whenever you want. Portion the stir-fry into four bowls.
Create your own stir fried noodles step by step
- (Optional step) Marinade ground turkey in a bowl with 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tsp cooking wine, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp 5 spice powder, 1 tsp white pepper, for 15 minutes.
- Cook the noodles following the steps on the package. Drain and set it aside. You want it to be dry when stir fry..
- Cook ingredients separately and set aside, protein first and veggie and egg last. The following steps are for the ingredients in this recipe. You may have different ingredients and so you may not have the exact same steps..
- Cut chicken dogs in small pieces. Add 1/2 tbsp olive oil to a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add chicken dogs and stir fry until brown. Put the cooked chicken dogs on a place and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in the same pan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and stir fry until fully cooked, usually 8 minutes. Set the turkey aside..
- Add 1/2 of oil olive and 2 cloves of chopped garlic to the same pan over medium high heat. After the garlic starts to brown, add cabbage and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp water and cover for a minute over medium heat..
- Remove the cover and stir fry for another minute or until just starting to soft. Place the cabbage on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat in the sauce pan. When the oil is hot, pour the beaten eggs and slightly stir. Remove from heat after 10 seconds and place the egg on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add ginger powder, onion and the rest of garlic cloves and stir fry for 1-1.5 minutes until the garlic starts to brown..
- Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute. If the noodles sticks together, add some water and stir fry until they are loosen..
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, five spice powder, white pepper, red pepper powder/flakes (optional) and stir fry until the color of the noodles is (evenly) brown..
- Add chicken dogs and turkey and stir for another minute or two. Optional: You can add more spice, soy sauce and oyster sauce here if you want the turkey to have more flavor as the noodles, but do not add too much soy sauce or oyster sauce or the noodles will be soggy..
- Add cabbage and eggs over the noodles and mix well..
- Add spice/add salt to taste..
- Enjoy your noodles (there should be plenty leftovers if you are serving 2 to 3 people).
Garnish each dish with cilantro, additional peanuts, lime wedges and bean sprouts. How to Make This Recipe Your Own. Pad thai is so easy to modify, so feel free to make it your own! Instead of using pork tenderloin, try shrimp, pressed tofu or chicken instead. You don't have to add any protein at all, either.