You can cook Pasta Blasta using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Blasta
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped bacon.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of cheese – grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried or fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of Blasta spices.
- It’s of Pasta – spaghetti or fusilli or another pasta enough for 4 people could stretch to a couple more with extra pasta.
- You need of Blasta Spices:.
- It’s 3 tsp of Sea salt – coarsely ground.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dark soft brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted garlic granules (or 2 teaspoon garlic powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika (powder).
- You need 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard powder or 2 teaspoons of yellow mustard seeds (crushed).
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Pasta Blasta instructions
- Mix all of the blasta ingredients together and keep in a small jar with a lid on.
- Bring to boil a large pan of water and cook the pasta as directions whilst the onions and bacon cook. Drain once cooked..
- Assemble your ingredients.
- Heat a large saute pan and add the oil.
- Soften the onions over a low heat, stir often.
- Add the bacon and stir until thoroughly cooked through.
- Once cooked, turn the heat up and allow the bacon & onions to just catch and go a little brown around the edges.
- Turn heat back down and add the parsley and blasta spices and stir in. Make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Add the cooked pasta and grated cheese and fully combine whilst still over a low heat..
- Serve before the cheese fully melts. Serve with my tear and share dough balls. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350666-tear-and-share-savoury-or-sweet-doughballs.