Dessicated Coconut Laddu.
You can have Dessicated Coconut Laddu using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dessicated Coconut Laddu
- It’s 2 cups of dessicated Coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 150 gm of Condensed milk.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Sugar powder or as per your taste.
- Prepare 15-20 of Raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
Dessicated Coconut Laddu step by step
- Take a pan and heat ghee in it..
- Add the dessicated Coconut and stir for 3-4mins.
- Now add condensed milk and powder sugar.Keep stirring continuously.It should not stick to the pan..
- Once the mixture is thick enough turn off the heat.Add cardamom powder and mix..
- Cool the mixture..
- Make small laddus with it.And put one raisin on each laddu..