Shavige upma (vermicelli upma). Vegetable Vermicelli bath or vegetable shavige uppittu is very simple breakfast dish yet super delicious. I used MTR restaurant brand vermicelli here. There are two types of shavige uppittu or vermicelli upma in practice.
Vermicelli upma is a very simple and delicious breakfast dish made with vermicelli,onions and vegetables. You can Add salt,sugar and reduce the flame. Add the vermicelli and mix well. You can cook Shavige upma (vermicelli upma) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shavige upma (vermicelli upma)
- Prepare 2 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s of Green peas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of shredded coconut.
- It’s 10 of peanuts.
- You need 4-5 of cashews.
- You need 4-5 of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 0.5 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Urrad dal.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Channa dal.
- It’s leaves of Curry.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
shavige upma recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. breakfast recipes are one of the most common recipes requested frequently from my readers. it has to be quick, tasty, at the same time provide all the required nutritional benefits. one such easy and simple breakfast recipe is shavige. Planning for coming day's breakfast becomes a tough task for all married women (so called Gruhini in Indian Language). It would become more complicated after having a kid. Morning breakfast should be healthy, filling & your child should also eat it without complaining!!
Shavige upma (vermicelli upma) instructions
- In a pan take oil + mustard seeds+urrad dal + Channa dal + curry leaves + cashews + raisins + peanuts + ginger + chilli and sauté for awhile.
- Now add a cinnamon stick + onion + green peas + turmeric and sauté well until onions are cooked..
- Now add 4 cups water + salt + jaggery + lemon and allow the water to boil..
- Once it’s boiled add roasted vermicelli + ghee to it. Boil in medium flame until vermicelli is cooked and water evaporates..
- Now add shredded coconut + coriander leaves and mix well. Let it cool for 15 minutes and then serve it..
Semiya upma recipe – one of the everyday breakfasts of south India. Semiya upma is a popular South Indian breakfast made with wheat vermicelli, spices, herbs, and peanuts. Also known as vermicelli upma, it is a beginners. Easy Lemon Shavige (Vermicelli Upma), Vermicelli Upma, Seviyan Upma recipe, Masala Semiya, Super soft Vermicelli Upma. Call it by any name that you wish, but this is one of the best South.