Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart. Puff Pastry Tart – with Cheese and Tomatoes. Golden pastry topped with tomato and ricotta, this delicious savoury Puff Pastry tart is the perfect mid week dinner. Fork the pastry all over the inside of the marked edge.
Beat together the eggs and goat cheese. Place a slice of tomato in the center of each tart. Brush the tomato lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper. You can have Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
- Prepare 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- You need of For Sauce.
- You need 1 (4 ounce) of box of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of green onions,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 2 of hot pickled chili peppers, choppped.
- It’s of To Finish.
- You need 1 of large fresh red ripe tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 3 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- You need of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 10 slices of provolone cheese.
Find pasta tomatoes cheese stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This easy tomato tart features a flaky puff pastry base, topped with soft cheese and gorgeous fresh tomatoes, then sprinkled with parsley & parmesan. Tomato Tart with Roasted Garlic and Feta Cheese.
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a nowl.
- Add angel hair pasta and gent;y blend.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Add tomato slices to cover pasta. Season tomato’s with salt. Pepper and Italian seasing.
- Add Romano cheese.
- Then cover with provalone slices.
- Add green onions and bacon.
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes and Goat Cheese Tart Drizzled with Chipotle. There's something about the smell of marshmallows roasting over an open fire, the beauty of sparklers lit at dusk, and the feeling of watermelon juice running down your cheeks. A simple tomato tart recipe made with flaky puff pastry sheets covered in whipped goat cheese, then layered with the finest heirloom tomatoes and fresh herbs. A sheet of store bought puff pastry, a creamy goat cheese that I whipped in my food processor with a little olive oil, plus freshly picked. This post may contain affiliate links.