Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad. Olives, hard-cooked eggs, spicy brown mustard and tangy MIRACLE WHIP come together for a knock-your-socks-off egg salad appetizer. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Learn how to make Egg-and-Olive Potato Salad.
This egg and olive spread recipe makes. Easy, delicious and healthy Tangy Olive-Egg Salad recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Tangy Olive-Egg Salad. You can cook Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad
- It’s 3 of Hard-cooked eggs chilled and chopped.
- Prepare 12 of Pimiento stuffed Spanish olives chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of plus 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Celery seed.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt (to taste, check before adding).
Serve this tangy blend of eggs and spices over crackers, on bread or with veggies. Dollop with sour cream and cottage cheese. I love egg salad as much as I do ice cream and I wanted something a little different. I thought this was delicious however I omitted the salt and used dijon mustard but less.
Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad step by step
- Combine all ingredients gently and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend..
- Serve over lettuce, mixed greens, on crackers, or on your favorite bread or roll as a sandwich..
Egg Salad with Olives makes a great brunch, lunch or light supper. Ready in minutes, this egg salad is always a favorite. The olives add a little bit of brininess, the pimentos a touch of sweetness, and the onions just round it all out. I totally cheat by just using green olives stuffed with the pimentos, too. This is a deli-quality egg salad and one I have made many times in the past to serve a luncheons and buffets and always receive rave reviews! — for a change of pace this is great stuffed between pita bread with a leaf of lettuce, plan ahead the egg mixture *must* be chilled for several hours or even.