You can cook Shrimp Scampi using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi
- It’s 12 Oz of medium uncooked peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 lb of whole wheat angel hair.
Shrimp Scampi step by step
- Heat oil and butter until melted.
- Saute onion, bell pepper, and garlic until onions are translucent.
- Prepare noodles AL dente.
- Add shrimp to saute onion/pepper/garlic.
- Add vinegar, lemon, and crushed red pepper.
- Cook until shrimp is done.
- Add noodles and tomatoes to the pan and toss on low heat to mix it all up..
- If it's not saucy enough, add more olive oil/butter..