Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚.
You can have Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 by using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook that:
Ingredients of Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚
- You need of Shrimp sashimi.
- It’s of Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes).
- Prepare of Salmon Roe.
- It’s of Crab meat.
- Prepare of Cucumber (shredded).
- Prepare of Carrot (shredded).
- Prepare of Avocado (cut into cubes).
- You need of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- It’s of Japanese rice.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Sashimi seasoning.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Japanese soya sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Ginger (grated).
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger.
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside.
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve.