Whosayna’s Fried Ravioli.
You can cook Whosayna’s Fried Ravioli using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Fried Ravioli
- It’s 1 packet of Ravioli (any filling you prefer).
- It’s 2 of Eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 bowl of Sour Milk (beat well).
- Prepare 2 bowls of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 2 bowls of All Purpose Flour (add 1/2 tsp Baking powder and Mixed herbs).
- It’s for of Homemade Raviolis:.
- Prepare 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Whosayna’s Fried Ravioli step by step
- Coat each ravioli in flour mixture then dip in egg and finally coat breadcrumbs then lay on a tray when all done, deep fry to golden brown colour. Remove on strainer and keep on a platter that has kitchen paper. Serve with pesto Homemade Raviolis: Dough: Mix salt and flour add olive oil and mix well then add eggs and mix use water to bind to pliable dough. Filling: You can do filling of your choice and make sure it's not soggy but moist, if too soggy raviolis will not seal.
- While cooking or frying. Roll very thin rectangular rotis and do filling 4-5 at a time and flap the remaining roti and seal pressing all sides, cut in squares using zigzag cuter or square cookie cutter.
- For filling: do any filling of your choice even cheese mixture like grated parmesan, cheddar and mozarella Or can use mince and a mashed potato and cheese Or shrimps and cabbage with cheese Or can use spinach and cheese.