Grilled Black Pomfret.
You can have Grilled Black Pomfret using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Black Pomfret
- Prepare of black pomfret fish (cleaned).
- It’s of garlic (mashed).
- Prepare of shallots (mashed).
- You need of Corriander seeds (heat and ground).
- You need of Lime juice.
- You need of red chilli (mashed).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of chilli sauce.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of lemongrass (cut).
- It’s of banana leaves.
Grilled Black Pomfret instructions
- Clean the black pomfret fish (also can ask the seller to do it), then rinse with lime juice to avoid the fishiness..
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Mashed garlic, shallots, chilli, chilli sauce, ground corriander, pepper and lemongrass..
- Marinade the fish for about 20 minutes. Then sprinkle some salt just right before it's grilled..
- Heat the charcoal. Wrap fish with banana leaves, then grill..