Chicken Tender Parmesan. These Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders made in the Air Fryer and ready to serve in just This easy Chicken Tender recipe is low in fat and calories. Don't let that fool you, they are packed. With just Five Ingredients and Five Minutes of prep time, these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders will be your new easy dinner.
What I love most is they are so quick and easy to make! Coat the chicken tenders in flour and shake off any excess. Lay chicken tenders flat on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. You can cook Chicken Tender Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tender Parmesan
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Chicken breast tenders.
- You need 1 package of Angel Hair pasta.
- You need 1 Jar of Tomato Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Tabasco.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Red Peper Flakes.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
Crispy, Parmesan-flecked chicken tenders dipped in marinara sauce is an easy dinner the whole family will love. Dipping them in a mixture of plain yogurt with chopped fresh basil would be tasty too. As a mom, chicken tenders is one of the dishes I make very often. After all, most kids love them.
Chicken Tender Parmesan step by step
- In 1 bowl Mix Flour x Garlic Salt, Salt & Pepper.
- In Another Bowl Whisk Eggs Salt & Pepper & Tabasco (to your preference).
- Soak Chicken Tenders in egg mixture than cover in flour & I Double batter SO Back in the egg & cover with flour again (your preference).
- Heat a pan on medium with vegetable oil with a good amount of oil and fry tenders on each size for about 6 to 7 minutes to a nice golden color. Dont put heat too high.
- Seperate pan, i boil my pasta in a large sauce pan with a tsp of olive oil and salt.
- Seperate pot, cook pasta sauce on low and add a little Parmesan cheese & red pepper flakes to taste.
- A trick of mine is to line a plate with napkins and place the tenders on there with a pinch of Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy 😊.
That's why I really like these keto parmesan chicken tenders. They are very easy to make, and. These Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders that I made this week were created to fit hand-in-hand with my Homemade Ranch Dressing. My Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders are very easy to make. Bread each chicken tender by dredging it in the flour, shaking off any excess, then adding it to the eggs, coating it on all sides and shaking off any.