Black Bean & Avocado Burgers. Black bean may refer to: Black adzuki bean, a variety of adzuki bean in Korean cuisine. Black bean sauce, fermented black soybeans in Chinese cuisine. Black gram (vigna mungo), a variety of gram (lentil) in South Asian cuisine.
They also regulate blood sugar levels. Black beans are soft, creamy, and mild. They don't have an overwhelming flavor, which is why they are good in so many dishes. You can cook Black Bean & Avocado Burgers using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean & Avocado Burgers
- You need of Black Bean Patties.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of can of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- It’s 8 each of jalapeño slices.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cilantro.
- You need pinch of ground red pepper (cayenne).
- It’s pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s of Avocado Spread.
- It’s 1 each of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sammich & Fixins.
- You need 8 each of bread slices.
- It’s 4 of tomato slice.
- Prepare 4 of leaf of lettuce.
- It’s 8 of slice of onion.
- It’s 4 of dollop of salsa.
They take on flavor from from salt and the ingredients they are cooked with. Among other benefits, black beans may help strengthen bones. Black beans contain quercetin and saponins which can protect the heart. Black beans are a readily available, inexpensive legume packed with protein.
Black Bean & Avocado Burgers step by step
- You will need:.
- Rinse black beans and split half into a large mixing bowl..
- For the second half of black beans- crush using a mortar & pestle or food processor..
- Add to the mixing bowl..
- Crush the garlic cloves and red pepper flakes and add to mixing bowl.
- Crush the jalapeño slices and add to mixing bowl..
- Now add the bread crumbs, eggs, ground red pepper, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cilantro, and lemon juice to the mixing bowl..
- Preheat skillet on low-medium heat and add olive oil..
- Mix patty mixture well until you have a smooth and pliable consistency..
- Form into 4 equal and flat patties..
- Cook patties for 5 minutes on one side. Then flip and cook for 4 minutes on the other side. Flip back over and add pepper jack cheese, cover, and melt. Now remove from heat..
- While the patties are cooking, make your Avocado spread. Mush the avocado, add the lemon juice and mayonnaise and mix well..
- Assemble the sandwich. Spread a thin layer of Avocado Spread on 2 bread slice, place your patty, top with tomato slice, leaf of lettuce, and 2-slice of onion. Add a dollop of Salsa for a nice kick!.
- Repeat this with the rest of the patties until complete. Serve and enjoy!.
They can be enjoyed in many different ways as a tasty part of a nutritious eating plan. While black beans are high in. ⬇ Download black bean – stock photos and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos Black bean – stock photos and images. Black beans and totally loaded with nutritious protein, fiber, folate, and potassium. They can lower your risk of chronic disease, improve cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Also called black turtle beans, black bean recipes are a staple of Latin American and Mexican cooking.