Coconut Dates Dryfruit Burfi.
You can cook Coconut Dates Dryfruit Burfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Dates Dryfruit Burfi
- You need 400 gm of Dates.
- It’s 250 gm of Crushed Dryfruit.
- Prepare 200 gm of Dessicated Coconut.
- It’s 1 Spoon of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk Powder.
- It’s As needed of Desi Ghee.
Coconut Dates Dryfruit Burfi instructions
- Take Dates 400 gm without seeds in a bowl add 2 Cup hot water and keep for 10 min then put into the mixing jar and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Now take a Kadhai or Pan add paste of dates and mix well and fry for 10 minutes then add desiccated coconut into and cook for 2 minutes..
- Afterwards add 2 cups of milk powder, Crushed Dryfruit into it and 1 Spoon of Cardamom powder 2 Spoon Desi Ghee and cook for 5 minutes for making a thick consistency..
- Now Greased a tray with butter or Ghee then Spread the Burfi mixture into it Garnish or Spread Dessicated Coconut over it.Keep it for 30-40 min on room temperature for cool it down,After cooling Cut into pieces..
- Now Serve it to the Plater your Delicious Healthy Bar Coconut Dates Dryfruit Burfi is Ready to Enjoy..