Black noodles and veggies. ASMR EATING SPICY STEW NOODLES (MEE REBUS) + EGG + ONION FRITTERS + FRIED TOFU + SAMBAL I recently visited a restaurant called Wok to Walk in Union Square, NYC. They have locations all over the world.
Just about as spicy as the original fire It's got a very mild flavor from the instant powder packet, and added dried veggies. I absolutely loved the quality of the noodles which are thicker. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home! You can cook Black noodles and veggies using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black noodles and veggies
- It’s 2 oz of black noodles.
- Prepare 6 oz of extra firm tofu cubed.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 large of onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sake.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 medium of green apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet basil drief.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes dried.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper/red chili.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pints of water to boil noodles.
- It’s 2 1/4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair I use Ching Vegetarian Hakka noodles and I think they are just perfect for this recipe. Toss the veggies to combine well with the sauce. Add in the black pepper, salt and white pepper. Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes.
Black noodles and veggies instructions
- Boil noodles add olive oil.
- Cube the tofu and deep fry till lightly browned lightly salt add to paper towel to soak off excessive oil.
- Fry onion lightly salt.
- In a pan add a little bit about two tablespoons of vegetable oil add chickpeas add tomatoes I cut into wedges then in half.
- Lightly brown chickpeas add thr rest of spices and ingredients, soy sauce and sake and sesame oil.
- Add apple last keep mostly raw toss well serve hot hope you enjoy.
Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring onion and top to serve. First I tried to cook veggies and noodles altogether in instant pot. E.g. saute veggies, add water, noodles and cook them together. The trick to quickly and easily making vegetable noodles? A lighter, brighter take on an Italian classic: Manicotti noodles are swapped with mandoline-sliced ribbons of zucchini, and filled with spinach, mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta, and egg.