COCONUT Ladoo. Coconut ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made with coconut, cardamom powder, a sweetener & milk (optional). Coconut Ladoo recipe with step by step photos. Depending upon the method and the ingredients used there are many recipes for making coconut ladoo.
These are made with few ingredients. Traditionally in Indian households ladoos are served as fudge candies. Can it get easier than that? You can have COCONUT Ladoo using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of COCONUT Ladoo
- It’s 1 cup of dessicated coconut powder.
- It’s 1.5 cup of full fat milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2-3 of cardamom powder.
Coconut cooked in milk and sugar until reduced to a delicious consistency and then flavored with cardamom and ghee. CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes. This coconut rava ladoo is made with fresh coconut. To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina.
COCONUT Ladoo step by step
- Take a pan and turn on the flame on low to medium..
- Put all the ingredients together except cardamom powder..
- Now stir regularly all the mixture till it leaves the oil in the pan.once it leaves the oil in a pan add cardamom powder into it..
- Let it cool down. After that make ladoos and coat it with coconut powder..
- Ready to eat yum and delicious ladoos..
This will remove the raw taste and also if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will be sticky. The coconut ladoo recipe is an authentic Indian sweet recipe that is prepared for most festivals and general celebrations at home. The ladoo is made from dry grated coconut and condensed milk. Coconut ladoo is a melt-in-the-mouth sweet dish, widely popular in the northern states of India. It is a true delight for the taste buds of the people with a sweet tooth.