Ravioli in pesto sauce. Ravioli with Pesto Sauce makes an easy, quick meal! This ravioli recipe is one that I absolutely love for a quick lunch or supper. It comes together so quickly and easily that you'll feel like you've forgotten something!
This is dish for people who love pasta and seafood. Making homemade pasta is a lot of work but it is also fun, especially if you are making for a special occasion. A delicious meal that combines the freshness of homemade pesto and the decadence of the sausage and ricotta ravioli stuffing. You can have Ravioli in pesto sauce using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli in pesto sauce
- Prepare of For ravioli:-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curd.
- You need of For filling:-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Oregano, chilli flakes.
- Prepare of For pesto sauce:-.
- Prepare 2-4 of walnut.
- Prepare 50 gm of basil leaves.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Olive oil or refined oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt, blackpepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White sauce.
A sure-fire hit with your loved ones. Stretch the pesto by adding a little fresh baby spinach. DIRECTIONS Combine whipping cream and pesto sauce in a saucepan; add capers. Toss pasta with sauce, and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
Ravioli in pesto sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of ravioli and make a stif dough and left for 10-15min. To rest then again knead the dough and make it soft. Now for filing:- take a pan put some oil add garlic, onions and saute for few minutes then add spinach and saute untill soft then add corn and add all the spices and mix well and let it cool..
- For pesto sauce:- mix all the ingredients except white sauce in a mixture pot and make a fine paste then add white sauce to it and mix well..
- For ravioli:- make 2. Small chapathi from the ravioli dough, it should not be soo thick nor soo thin then place the filling on one chapati then put other chapati on it and seal sides withe water and then make design with fork.
- For ravioli:- take a heavy bottom pan put 1 ltr of water then add pinch of salt, 1 teasp. Oil and let it come to a boil then slow the flame and put ravoili in it and cook untill it come up and remove it in a plate..
- Now at the time of plating put ravioli in the plate then add pesto sauce over it and serve hot..
I made my favourite pesto as the sauce for the ravioli and the result was blissfully delicious. You can also use tortellini for this recipe. Make the pesto: In a blender or food processor, grind nuts. With machine running, gradually pour in oil until a smooth sauce forms. Scarica subito la foto Ravioli With Pesto Sauce.