Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Prepare 96 grams of oats.
- Prepare 40 grams of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 32 grams of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 15 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 T of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 t of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 12 oz of milk of choice.
- You need of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare of Banana.
- Prepare of Hemp/chia seeds.
- You need of Granola.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Peanut butter.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats instructions
- Note: The darker or more pure the cocoa powder is, the more bitter it becomes (think dark versus milk chocolate). Similarly, traditional maple syrup used for pancakes versus pure maple syrup will be sweeter due to the ingredients. Keep this in mind when making your oatmeal. **Both of these options pictured aren’t as sweet, so I add 2 heaping tablespoons of vanilla yogurt! :).
- Stir all of the oat ingredients together until well blended. Place in an airtight container or jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight, until thickened. (Coconut added for texture out of preference!).
- Stir well before serving with banana slices, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and/or any of your other favorite toppings!.