Rosemary Orange Chicken.
You can cook Rosemary Orange Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Orange Chicken
- It’s of brine.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 stick of Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- You need 2 of oranges.
- You need of orange glaze.
- Prepare 2 cup of of the brine set aside.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of oranges.
Rosemary Orange Chicken instructions
- Cut and squeeze 2 oranges into the water with the rest of the brine mix, then just leave the oranges in the brine. Bring to a boil, then let it cool (ice will help)..
- Once the brine is cooled, add the chicken and let them sit for atleast a few hrs..
- Time to make the glaze, take the rest of the brine, strain it, add the rest of the brown sugar and orange juice from the other 2 oranges. Reduce this mix by half in a small sauce pot..
- Put the chicken on the grill or in the oven, at 400°F for about 20 25 mins. Baste/glaze the chicken when you turn it over and again when you take it out of the oven or off the grill..