Pan Seared Salmon on Balsamic French Beans.
You can cook Pan Seared Salmon on Balsamic French Beans using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Salmon on Balsamic French Beans
- Prepare 2 of centre-cut salmon fillet with skin (approx. 170g each).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Lime juice from half a lime.
- You need 1 pack of french beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Pan Seared Salmon on Balsamic French Beans instructions
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil, a generous pinch of salt & pepper and toss until well marinated. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- While the salmon marinates, blanche french beans in lightly-salted boiling water for about 2 minutes tops..
- Remove beans from water and place in a bowl. Drizzle vinegar and a pinch of pepper to the beans and toss gently until all beans are well coated..
- Blanket beans neatly on plate..
- Place salmon onto lightly-oiled pan, skin down over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes. Shake pan lightly and lift gently with a spatula to loosen from pan to flip to the other side..
- Reduce hear to medium and cover pan. Cook for another 4 minutes..
- Place salmon on top of blanket of beans. Squeeze half a lime on top of salmon and you can also add a slice of lime on the salmon if you're feeling fancy! ;).