Coconut date and oat balls. Coconut date balls are little balls of nutrition made with dates and nuts and then coated in shredded coconut – an easy-to-make sweet & healthy vegan Oats: You can add quick oats or rolled oats to the recipe in the blender. Cocoa, date and oat protein balls are a great, healthy snack that feels indulgent and decadent but can be enjoyed guilt-free. With damp hands, form the mixture into little balls then roll into coconut, chopped nuts or cocoa powder.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the eggs sugar and dates. These mouthwateringly delicious Date & Oat Bliss Balls are a PERFECT healthy snack. Make them in bulk and freeze them so you have a stack of wholesome treats throughout the week. You can cook Coconut date and oat balls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut date and oat balls
- You need 100 gm of flour.
- You need 100 gm of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 20 gm of castor sugar.
- Prepare 100 gm of pitted dates.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 an orange.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 100 gm of butter melted.
- You need 100 gm of quick cooking oats.
These bliss balls taste great and will give you a boost when you're feeling peckish and low on energy and they. The Best Coconut Balls Oats Recipes on Yummly Carrot And Coconut Balls, Lime And Coconut Balls, Coconut Balls With Chocolate Icing. Today i am going to share a quick, easy, healthy & no bake recipe of Coconut & date balls.
Coconut date and oat balls instructions
- Melt butter and mix with orange juice and egg.
- Put dates in food processor and Combine with all the dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine and mix well with your hands.
- Roll into balls and line a baking tray. Bake on 160c for 20 minutes.
These energy bites are not only full of nutrition but also a time. Coconut date balls are a two-ingredient sweet, made with only coconut and dates, without refined sugar, that can be formed into balls or pressed Looking for a naturally sweetened treat that is easy to make? These coconut date balls (or bites) may be just what you are looking for. Flat lay Oatmeal balls , Oats dates energy balls. Oatmeal balls , Oats dates and cranberries energy balls, selective focus , top view , flatlay with copy space Healthy organic energy balls made with dates, oat flakes, dried cranberries, pecan nuts, in black plate on white background.