Peanut Pork Noodles.
You can have Peanut Pork Noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Pork Noodles
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce (marinade).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro (marinade).
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic (marinade).
- You need 3 tbsp. of brown sugar (marinade).
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil (marinade).
- Prepare 1 of juiced lime (marinade).
- You need 10 oz. of angel hair noodles.
- Prepare 1 of juiced lime (noodles).
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic (noodles).
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter (noodles).
- It’s 1 cup of hot water (noodles).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of soy sauce (noodles).
- You need 1 pound of thinly-sliced pork chops.
Peanut Pork Noodles step by step
- Cut pork chops into thin strips and place them with all the marinade ingredients into a large ziplock bag. Let sit for anywhere between 30 minutes to a few hours..
- Toss the noodles with the noodle ingredients once the pork chops have been sitting for the desired amoint of time..
- Pan-fry the pork while preparing the noodles..
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over the pork shortly before removing it from heat. Once the peanut butter is thoroughly melted and spread evenly over all the noodles, add the pork chops..