You can have Coconut Ladoos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Ladoos
- Prepare 2 cups of dessicated coconut powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
- It’s As required of Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 th cup of milk powder or mawa (optional).
- It’s 2 tsp of Ghee.
Coconut Ladoos instructions
- Take a tsp of ghee in a kadai and fry the dry fruits of your choice, till golden brown. Keep it aside..
- Now take a pan, add 2 tsp of ghee in it and put the dessicated coconut powder in it and roast it for a min in a low flame..
- Now add the milk to it and cook it in a medium flame, till the milk gets absorbed by the coconut powder..
- Now add the mawa or milk powder to it and add sugar and even dry fruits to it and cook it in a low flame for about 20 mins..
- After some time, you will notice that the mixture has started releasing oil and it gets crumbly and it's started leaving the sides of the pan. That means the mixture is perfect now. Switch off the flame and start making ladoos out of it..
- Coat the ladoos with some coconut powder after making ladoos. Your Ladoos are not ready to eat. You can store it in an airtight container in a refrigerator for a week…