Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce. A classic Italian dish prepared with tomato sauce and mozzarella, with a few additions by Chef John. Sure to impress your friends and family! My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken takes on a whole new flavor when topped with this creamy basil sauce. Whenever we are having company over for dinner for the first time, this recipe is right at the top of the "impress our guests" list! Tender chicken breasts are pan crusted with Italian bread crumbs, browned. You can have Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic sliced thinly.
- You need 2 pinch of Fresh basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced fresh tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Skim milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 4 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese cube and chopped.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Pasta (spaghetti or angel hair – yum).
- You need 1 of bunch.
Chicken Parmesan SandwichTender Chicken Lightly Coated in Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Tomato Sauce and Melted Cheese o. Tomato Basil PastaGrilled Chicken, Fresh Mozzarella, a Touch of Garlic and Penne Pasta. Fettuccini AlfredoA Rich Parmesan Cream Sauce. This parmesan crusted tilapia is coated in Parmesan and panko then pan fried until golden brown.
Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce step by step
- Turn oven onto 400°F.
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise.
- Put chicken in plastic ziplock bag.
- Beat chicken & pound chicken to flatten the breast.
- Lay chicken on plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- In a separate plastic ziplock bag, Put breadcrumbs & Parmesan shredded cheese.
- In bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip chicken in egg and then shake in bag of goodness, lay on plate to prepare for olive oil on stoce.
- Medium heat olive oil.
- 2min each side of chicken in olive oil to golden brown (locks in chicken juice) and crisps side.
- Place chicken (golden brown) into baking dish.
- Cover chicken with mozzarella cheese cubed / shredded and cover chicken under each other and on top (see photo).
- Place chicken in oven for 20min on 400.
- Medium heat: melt butter, add garlic sliced thinly, add basil cut into thin slices, add lemon juice, add pepper — let ingredients cook.
- After garlic is light brown, add olive oil, cream cheese and milk. Allow cream cheese to melt.
- Add tomatoes and stir.. Stir stir stir and now simmer to a light boil to thicken the sauce (via evaporation). Approx 10min of yummy goodness.
- Cook up the pasta with olive oil dash and salt.
- MEAL IS READY: place pasta on plate, drizzle with sauce, place chicken breast on top, drizzle with saucey goodness, and garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and a basil leaf. Enjoy of our yumminess.
Easy Lobster Scampi with Linguine is packed with sweet, succulent lobster, and an INSANE garlicky butter sauce. Parmesan crusted tilapia with tomato-basil cream sauce is a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Pan fried tilapia with Parmesan and panko breading with a delectable creamy tomato-basil sauce. During high school and collage, I worked at a seafood restaurant. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for Dredge the first chicken breast in the flour and shake off the excess until just a light coating remains.