Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad.
You can have Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad
- You need 30 g of Harusame noodles (Japanese vermicelli).
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber (slice thinly, sprinkle salt on it, leave for 5 mins, wash with water, drain well.).
- You need 1/3 of carrot (cut into thin strips, boil lightly or use a microwave).
- Prepare 10-20 g of broccoli (blanch in salted water, let it cool).
- Prepare 3-4 slices of ham (tear into bite sized pieces).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of white sesame for topping (optional).
- Prepare of MARINADE: (mix in advance).
- You need 2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, squeeze the juice out.
Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad step by step
- Bring the water to a boil, put the noodles and cook according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold running water, cut about 10 cm long..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sesame on it. (optional).