Peanut Coconut Burfi. Coconut burfi recipe with video & step by step photos. Coconut burfi is a delicious south Indian Sweet recipe made with coconut To make coconut burfi we do not need to check any string consistency. Coconut Burfi Recipe with stepwise photos.
Step by step instructions to make Coconut Peanut Burfi. Coconut burfi is a simple traditional sweet that is prepared during festive occasions. Also known as the thengai burfi, in Tamil Nadu, this sweet is juicy inside and crunchy on the outside. You can cook Peanut Coconut Burfi using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Coconut Burfi
- Prepare of For Coconut layer.
- You need 500 gm of Dessicated Coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kesar (safforn)Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Milk Made for Binding.
- You need 2 Spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 300 gm of Milk Powder.
- You need 1 Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- It’s of For Peanut layer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Roasted Peanut Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 Spoon of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Food Colour any of your choice.
- It’s 1 Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- You need as needed of Aluminium Foil/Butter Paper.
Coconut Burfi is made with coconut powder combined with a cardamom flavored sugar syrup. This is a scrumptious dessert or snack. Coconut burfi / thengai burfi is very easy to make and only with few ingredients. Easy step by step photos method, without sugar syrup consistency.
Peanut Coconut Burfi step by step
- For Coconut layer:Take 500 gm Dessicated Coconut with 1 Spoon Desi Ghee in a pan heat on medium flame for 2 min then afterwards add Milk Powder and mix well then add Half Cup Kesar Milk for nice colour and taste..
- Now add Milk Made 1 tin and mix well, Sprinkle some water if required then make a Soft Dough and keep aside..
- For Peanut layer:Now take a Kadhai put 1 and half Cup Peanut Dry Roast on medium heat then grind it in a grinder then put it in the kadhai with 1 Spoon Desi Ghee heat on medium flame for 1 min then add 1 Cup Milk Powder,1/2 table Spoon food Colour,1 Spoon Cardamom Powder mix it well..
- Now mix all ingredients together and make a Soft Dough and keep aside for cool it down on room temperature..
- Now take a Aluminium foil take Coconut Dough Divide into equal pieces take one piece,roll it in a square shape with the help of Ghee then inside put Cylindrical shape Peanut layer and slowly slowly roll it the Aluminium foil,Do it same to all the Pieces then Refrigerate for 2 hours..
- After Refrigeration of all the Roll open the Aluminium foil,Cut into Equal Pieces..
- Now Enjoy the Delicious Sweet on the Occasion of Rakshabandhan with your whole family.
I wonder why I have not attempted to make this. Coconut Burfi (Thengai Burfi) is a tasty south Indian sweet done on most of the festival days. Easy to make Sweet for Diwali! How to make Coconut Burfi-Coconut, fresh cream and sugar made into delicious burfi squares. If you want to make a deliciously sweet Indian mithai in minutes, then coconut burfi is one of your best.